What Do Our Trust Marks Mean?
The Ecovision Group
Hassle Free Boilers are are part of the award-winning Ecovision Group. We have been installing sustainable energy systems nationwide for almost a decade. We have installed over 5,000 systems across the UK helping thousands of families to reduce their carbon footprint and fuel bills. With close to a decades experience installing and maintaining heating systems in homes and businesses across the UK, you can rest assured that you’re using the best and most reliable engineers in the country. We’re very proud to be part of the Ecovision Group and we’re adamant about giving you only the very best products and service in order to maintain our reputation as one of the leading heating companies in the UK.
Which? Trusted Traders
At the heart of Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme to recognise reputable and trustworthy traders who successfully pass an assessment process. Hassle Free Boilers are proud to be a Which? Trusted Trader along with the recognition and endorsement of our trusted services that this means.
TrustMark is a quality mark which operates a framework under which 26 scheme operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance and improvement) sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent scheme operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. This enables the TrustMark scheme operators to promote improved RMI sector standards, and tackle related issues such as better enforcement. All of these scheme operators are audited annually by TrustMark, to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained.
What makes selecting TrustMark tradesmen so worthwhile?
- A firm’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm’s quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading
- Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups. All of these checks will give you – Peace of Mind.
Gas Safe Register
Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey, appointed by the relevant Health and Safety Authority for each area. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in Great Britain and Isle of Man on 1 April 2009 and Northern Ireland and Guernsey on 1 April 2010.
What does Gas Safe Register do?
The main focus of the Register is on improving and maintaining gas safety to the highest standards. We make sure all gas engineers on the Register, over 120,000, are qualified to work with gas.
We work to protect the public from unsafe gas work through:
- a dedicated national investigations team tracking down individuals working illegally
- regular inspections of Gas Safe registered engineers
- educating consumers and raising awareness of gas safety
- investigating reports of unsafe gas work
Gas Safe Register is here to help keep you and your family safe.
Napit Electric Safe
NAPIT is an organisation committed to householder safety in the domestic sector and ensures that through the competence of our registered installers, householders can be confident the work carried out on their home complies with the relevant regulations. NAPIT registered installers work under a Government-approved Competent Person Scheme (CPS) to notify any electrical, plumbing, heating or ventilation works undertaken on your home to your Local Authority Building Control, in accordance with Building Regulations. NAPIT are also UKAS accredited for the certification of Installers under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) as well as Installers and Assessor Organisations wishing to operate under the Green Deal. Electric Safe deals with electrical side of the regulations maintaining that all engineers work within Government regulations at all times and are fully qualified to work with the household electrics.